Christ in Crisis

 
Take a selfie with my bro before going back to town

I take a picture to our newly born kiddies
Playing and making funny moments with my sisters
Selfie with my Sisters
Its picture time while waiting my tatay.
Bonding with my parents.
I carried the cocoa beans container.
Family Bonding
Roasting Cocoa Beans
Reading my favorite Book
A Farewell kiss From my nanay.🥰
Bonding with my bro and cousins
My father's birthday celebration

Selfie with my Highschool Bestfriend



I help my Nanay to decorate this cakes


My Papas Birthday Celebration
Bye bye Goaty!!!!
Preparation for Christmas and My father's birthday.
with Nanay and lil Sister 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESEARCH AND GIVE THE FULL DETAILS OF THE FOLLOWING PHILIPPINES HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS,KKK KARTILYA,,MAGELLAN VOYAGE

DIFFERENCE OF YULITIDE /CHRISTMAS PRACTICES OF FILIPINO IN PRESENT